The number of participants is limited to 200. Pre-registration is required.
SGD 650 – Early Bird Fee (closed)
SGD 850 – Regular Fee (From June 20 2017)
- The above registration fee covers conference documents, coffee breaks, lunches and opening day cocktail reception.
- Registration is in effect only when payment is completed. Each participant, after making payment with Credit Card, will obtain a registration ID and printable e-document.
- All registrants will receive a confirmation letter which should be presented at the registration desk on the first day of the conference in exchange for the conference badge and documents, permitting entry to the 2-day conference, coffee breaks, lunches and opening day cocktail reception.
- All fees must be paid without charges to the beneficiary (conference organizer). For payment by telegraphic transfer, all processing/bank charges should be borne by the participant (outward and inward remittance). Any deduction made by the bank to the conference organizer for telegraphic transfer of fees will be billed to the client plus a SGD 35.00 handling fee.
Payment by Telegraphic Transfer
Email/Fax organisers for details.
3 Pickering Street,
#02-36 Nankin Row,
China Square Central,
Fax: +65 6223 7314
Click here to register online
Any refund for cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat (moc.e1498472665rutlu1498472665cauqa1498472665srat@1498472665ecner1498472665efnoc1498472665) by June 19 2017.
Written request for refund will be processed as follows:
- Received before June 19 2017 – full refund (minus 20% administrative fee and related bank charges).
- Received after June 19, 2017 – strictly no refund.
- If the registered participant is unable to attend, a substitute participant may be allowed provided prior notification is made to the Conference Secretariat by July 31, 2017.
- All refunds will be processed after the conference.