The number of participants will be limited to 250. Pre-registration is required.
SGD 650 (early bird rate ends August 31, 2022)
SGD 850 (after August 31, 2022)
- The above registration fee covers conference documents, coffee breaks, lunches and opening day cocktail reception.
- Registration is in effect only when payment is completed.
- All registrants will receive a confirmation letter which should be presented at the registration desk (pre-registration on October 5) or on the first day of the conference (October 6) in exchange for the conference badge and documents. (All participants are required to present their badges for entry to the 2-day conference at the ballroom, coffee breaks, lunches and opening day cocktail reception).
- All fees must be paid without charges to the beneficiary (conference organizer). For payment by telegraphic transfer, all processing/bank charges should be borne by the participant (outward and inward remittance). Any deduction made by the bank to the conference organizer for telegraphic transfer of fees will be billed to the client.
To register, complete the online registration form to reserve your space.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Any refund for cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 31, 2022.
Written request for refund will be processed as follows:
- Received before August 31, 2022 – full refund (minus 20% administrative fee and related bank charges).
- Received after August 31, 2022 – strictly no refund.
- If the registered participant is unable to attend, a substitute participant may be allowed provided prior notification is made to the Conference Secretariat by September 15, 2022.
- All refunds will be processed after the conference.